Operations and Administrative Assistant
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Executive Director
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time 40 Hours Per Week/Non-Exempt
SALARY: Pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications
SUMMARY: The Operations and Administrative Assistant works with the Executive Director, Education Director and the Client Services team to coordinate and implement the day to day operations of the business office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Assists outsourced Payroll Management Company with processing AP, AR and Payroll
2. Board meeting support which includes meeting set up, minute taking, projects as assigned
3. Process donations, send thank you letters, assist with year-end or other mailings, generate mailing lists.
4. Coordinates with contractors for installation, maintenance and repairs of campus facilities.
5. Staff support as needed.
6. Submits and/or assists with reports on grants including state reporting and management systems.
8. Assists the Executive Director, and outsourced website manager to update and monitor the website.
9. Primary reception which includes answering phones and doors, some client interaction, mail routing, office supply, recycling, coordinate cleaning, etc.
10. Process donations, make deposits, send thank you letters, assist with year-end or other mailings, generate mailing lists.
1. Positive attitude, willingness to learn and ability to work as a team.
2. Two years of applicable experience in an office setting.
3. A clear understanding of and commitment to the principles of confidentiality in our work.
4. Required working knowledge in Quick Books, Excel, Word, and other database type systems.
5. 40 Hour Advocacy Training to be completed in the first 12 months of employment
Please email a brief cover letter and resume to [email protected]. The position will remain open until filled.