POSITION TITLE: Operations/Office Manager
Full Time 32-40 Hours Per Week/Non-Exempt
Pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications
The Operations and Administrative Assistant works with the Executive Director,
Education Director and the Client Services team to coordinate and implement the day to day operations of
the business office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Coordinates with contractors, staff and clients for installation, maintenance and repairs of campus
- Assists outsourced Payroll Management Company with processing AP, AR and Payroll
- Accept, manage and organize donations.
- Process donations, send thank you letters, assist with year-end or other mailings, generate mailing
- Primary reception which includes answering phones and doors, some client interaction, mail
routing, office supply, recycling, coordinate cleaning, etc.
- Submits and/or assists with reports on grants including state reporting and management systems.
- Process donations, make deposits, send thank you letters, assist with year-end or other mailings, generate mailing lists.
- Staff support as needed.
- Board meeting support which includes meeting set up, minute taking, projects as assigned
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and ability to work as a team.
- Two years of applicable experience in an office setting.
- A clear understanding of and commitment to the principles of confidentiality in our work.
- Required working knowledge in Quick Books, Excel, Word, and other databases.
- 40 Hour Advocacy Training to be completed in the first 12 months of employment.
To Apply: Please email a brief cover letter and resume to [email protected]. The position will remain
open until filled.